Wednesday, March 29, 2006

My Jeans speaks to Me....What do yours do?


Ok so American Idol was not the best night last night....Was it just me or did most of them suck? They had a great theme and I was excited but for the most part I was disappointed. Except I must give major props to my girl Mandessa! She saw her platform and opportunity and took it....Good for her!!! Should we all be more courageous and open. And of course it wasn't Chris's best night, but He's still the best in my eyes, he can do no wrong.....As I say "That's my huusssbaand, girl"!!!! Its a little joke around our place. So anyway I'm not sure whos going home but I'm thinking either Kelly, Lisa or Ace.......Time will tell.

So I never thought I'd get an inspirational message from a pair of jeans.... But oddly enough I did...... I bought a pair of younique jeans, which by the way I love, and attached to the tags was their own little tag with a poem of sorts.....Its very inspiring... Here it is......

you are exceptional
you are inimitable
you are distinctive
you are matchless
you are irreplaceable
you are rare
you are brilliant
you are special
you are extraordinary
you are incomparable
you are excellent
you are an individual
you are ..... Younique.

So there ya have it not bad huh? Something I think we all need to hear from time to time. I didn't expect though to hear it from my jeans however!!!!

Peace~~~

3 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

where did you get the jeans??? I've never hearf of them, but it's a cool poem. Definitley scrapbook worthy

4:13 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

I got them off of a website catolog called Alloy.com.... I'll try and post a pic in my post so you can see them.....

5:54 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

thats awesome! love that. i loooove me my jeans!!! i have way too many pairs. and right now they are all getting a little too tight............

1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home