Tuesday, March 28, 2006

The Day After The Waiting Game...........

Ok so I'm sure you are all oh so wondering what happened and if I ever got called back from the Dr. Well it was a little stressful there for awhile when I started to get pissed of that it was after the office closed and still NOONE had called me back... But then at 6:30 when I was all ready to go in there tomorrow and raise some you know what, the phone rang and it was the Doctor herself. She said she waited until after closing to call me because she would need to discuss things and didn't want to have to rush between appointments.... Boy did I feel sheepish!!! Any way since Levi can't clear up from this infection and its been over two months now and many rounds of antibiotic and steroids later she fears a sinus problem, so she sending us to Akron Children's Hospital on Friday for a CAT Scan, the poor guy!! If it shows what she's thinking than we're looking at major surgery.....And since none of the ENT up here do it, they just do tubes and stuff, we would be off to Cleveland Clinic unless she can find one at Akron....... Needless to say I'm a basket case!!!! That's my baby... So that's the scoop, that's the news I waited ALL day to hear...... Enter sarcasm here...........

On a good note though Femmie came over and had lunch with me today so it gave me a chance to talk it through and out.... So that helped ALOT!! Thanks Femmie..........

that's all for now I just wanted to update everyone I know you were all just hanging by a thread...heheheh.....

1 Comments:

Blogger stacy a said...

I will definitely keep that precious little one in my prayers. I pray that God will provide the wisdom for the doctors to finally find the problem and that He will then guide there hands to fix the problem. I know that you are very concerned so I also pray that God would comfort and calm you and Chad and give you both the strength, patience and understanding to get through this. Hang in there. Love ya!

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home