Friday, March 31, 2006

Little Levi's Big Day.............


This morning was Levi's CT scan and he did really well. He's a brave little buggar!! They strapped him down to the table and he started to fuss but then the table started to move and he started smiling and giggling a little bit... He like the ride!! Now we're just waiting on the results. While we were getting on the elevator we saw a little girl that was like 3 or 4 with no hair and the grayness look to her skin that is the tell tale sign of cancer.... She was smiling with her mom and in good spirits. It broke my heart, to see such a young little girl having to go through all of that and her parents....Her parents the worry and the strength they must have. I didn't know them not even their name but as we were getting off of the elevator I said a prayer for them. And of course my mommy worry kicks in as we wait for the results of Little Levi's scan....This parenting thing is gonna give me grey hair before I even get to 24 and a half!!!

Peace and chicken grease~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home