Saturday, April 01, 2006

This Can't Be Good.........

So this morning around eleven or so the phone rings and I see by the caller ID that its Dr. Casper's office.....Well shit!! This can't be good news.... Its never good news when they call you back the very next day after a test and on a weekend to boot!!! I took a deep breath and answered it. Sure enough not good news............ After all this time on antibiotics and steroids he still has tons of fluid in he's sinuses. She's worried and told me to call the ENT's at Akron childrens on Monday and get an appointment. She said she was hoping he'd look better than that but no such luck she said he's really bad. So she called in yet another round of meds, and our next stop is the ENT's..... FOR REAL I'm gonna have grey hair by the time I'm 24 1/2!!!!!! I can't take it.............. I'll update you more as I know

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate Michele said...

Thank you both very much.....

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home