Thursday, April 06, 2006

What It's Done For Me......


I was thinking today that I remember when I didn't even know what a blog was, and then when I did didn't know why anyone would want to do one. But I started one and I've never been so glad I started something in my life. This has given me an outlet to vent, to express myself and my views, and to just be myself....No apologies. I've always had this feeling that besides my husband noone knew the real me, or that I always had to hide who I was. It's a hard feeling and one I had trouble dealing with. But this blog has helped me to feel like I'm getting the "real me" out there. I'm sure to some of you the things I say and post about are shocking, but hey its always been me you just didn't know it..... So I thank this blog generation for existing, for its help me in many many ways.

And for your viewing pleasure some more of my sisters art work. This is a painting done with mixed media entitled "Map of The World". Enjoy.

Peace all~~~~~~~

2 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

I started a blog thinking that only 2 people I know in real life would read it. Those 2 people never did, but hundreds of other people from all over the world have done. I have made numerous real friends, most of whom I have never met, through my blogs. Most of these people I consider better friends than most people I know in "real life" as well. It's insane :)

7:08 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Ian: exactly man I feel the same why! Most of the comments come from other bloggers who are great!!

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home