Friday, April 21, 2006

No Apologies...........

Sorry I don't want to be broken

Sorry I speak the truth

Sorry I set my soul free

Sorry I stood up for myself

Sorry I know who I am

Sorry I have a mind of my own

Sorry I do what's best for my children

Sorry I love others more than myself

Sorry I don't let others walk on me

Sorry I choose happiness over money and status

Sorry I don't care what others think of me

Sorry I won't let you make me feel bad about myself

Sorry I'm not sorry at all

Sorry I won't let you break me anymore...................

Sorry? Naw, that's just who I am.



Powered by Castpost

3 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

I love that poem..that poem is me.It's amazing to open eyes..all the truth you now see.

9:58 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

As I said once before - good for you!

10:43 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Ian-- Thanks buddy!!

Trojan--- Thanks.. yeah as I'm getting older I'm really starting to know myself....

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home