Wednesday, April 19, 2006

PEOPLE...........

I'm really trying not to let them bother me, really I am, but its getting hard. I'm tired of self centered people who always spit vinum but of course at the same time come off as sweet as candy. I bent over backward for people always giving of my time my listening ear, and what do I get in return? Walked over!!! Well I have finally had enough!! I'm not going to sit there and not say anything anymore just cause "we don't want to ruffle any feathers", NO they can say what ever they want to me and they don't care, so why should I have to censor myself??? I'm done with it all!! And the worst part of all this is.... It's family that's doing it!!!! Well am telling you today that from this point on I'm starting a revolution, I'm standing up to it and I'm not going to just roll over and take it anymore!! I'm not goning to be silent any longer!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

Good for you!

4:02 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Go get'em tiger... I have been walked over a zillion times and I DO NOT stay quiet anymore. I have certainly made mistakes opening my mouth and sometimes I regret what is said...but I'd regret silence more. You have to stand up for you and what you believe in because if you don't....who will? honestly?

The hardest thing is finding balance in what you choose to say so that you defend yourself properly but don't make others resent you..just choose your words carefully.

i'm shutting up now:)

11:21 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Thanks guys, after i posted this I got walked on again and I stood up for my self and Chad stood up for himself too, we feel better because of it, if you don't fight for yourself who will? I've put up with comments and doubters since I was 15, and I'll be damned if my boys have to, expecially from family.... Thanks for the support all!!

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home