Wednesday, May 03, 2006

You Gotta Do What?.... Part 2

Well that was oh so fun!! They tell you before you go that its just little shocks you would even feel them...... Yeah um ok!! Once your in there in the little gown that ties in the back...don't even get me started on that..... The doctor comes in and tell you its no the most comfortable procedure!! Oh that's comforting coming from a Doctor. They shock you alright, they shock you in several places all up and down your arms until your jumps and twitches and then they move to the next spot!!!! It was not a great feeling.... And the "Little needle" they said they'd stick in the muscle? What they fail to tell you is that its in five different spots on your arm, both arms, and that once in there they move it all around to get the reading and then pull it out and stick it in the next spot!!! I must admit I did some lip biting on a few of those!!! Just wanted to update you all and to warn you if your Doctor ever feels the need to do one of these on you..... RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

they would've had to knock me out for that bad boy! or i'd have passed out on my own in between screaming! i'm glad you survived... and for YOU to say it was rough... man i can't even fathom it!

2:32 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

I'm already running, just in case!

8:40 AM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

I had one of those done about 7 years ago. Everytime I felt a "Zing" I wanted to kick the f**ker under the table administering the test.

I hated how it zinged ya all the way up to my shoulder. Yowsa!

Carpal tunnel [that's what I have] can be a #$%@&

8:15 AM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

For real KimmyK!!! I was really close to telling the dude where to go.... I have FM and they were just testing to rule out things...

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home