Wednesday, May 03, 2006

You Gotta Do What?.........

So today I have to for into my neurologists for a test called an "EMG". I was diagnosed when I was 15 with FM...More on that later..... However in the last couple months I've been having sever wrist pain in the joint of my thumb connecting to my wrist, you follow?..... Any way he ran some blood work and he also wants this test. Get this? Apparently they hook you up to electrodes and shock the muscles in this case in my arms.... And then they insert a needle into my muscles to record the muscle and nerve activity when at rest and when contracted. Doesn't that just sound kick in the ass fantastic??? I can hardly wait....Read the sarcasm dripping from my typed words.......
I'll let ya all know how it went when I get back.....

Peace~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home