Monday, May 08, 2006

Our New Ride And Our Day In The "Outside"..........by Levi and Carter....

This is our new ride!! Ya like?? Cheaper on gas and a little exercise for mamma as well.....
Daddy helping us check out our new ride....Ya like?
Mommy strappin us in to go take our first ride.... She says its a very unflattering pic, but we're not sure what she means by that!
This is me, Levi, studying my surroundings.... Mommy says I'm quite the scholar.....
Still studying though I thought I'd give all the girls out there a good shot of my oh so cute dimples!! How yoouu doin'??

This is me, Carter, I'm way to busy for such things as photos!! Gotta go now.............

3 Comments:

Blogger kimmyk said...

I loove the names of your twins!

And what precious dimples Levi has. Carter was like "I'm outta here!"

Very cute.

Do they sit still in that buggy thing or are they like twisting all over? I always wondered if it made it hard for the cycler to peddle and control. Whatcha think?

8:00 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

KimmyK---- Thanks!! It was actually really easy, more so than i thought, I hardly noticed they were back there!! They pulled at each other at first till they figured out that it moved!!

10:02 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

Levi & Carter sound like a great double act from the 1940s :)

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home