Friday, May 12, 2006

The Time Bomb............


So I've been holding Levi as if he's a ticking time bomb, set to "go off" any minute!! I can Handel the runs, I can Handel poop smeared on the walls, but I CANNOT take throw up!! It literally make me gag!! I had to walk out of the room at one point yesterday I felt bad leaving there, but I needed a moment to regroup and phone in reinforcements!! I caught him looking at me yesterday, as I was holding him like a time bomb, and he looked as if he was saying, "What's your problem mama? I just don't feel good." Man he's big ole sad eyes can melt your heart, then he sprews all over the place and it kinda ruins the moment!

I don't think I'm gonna win any award for mother of the year, a shame really as I was looking forward to beating out Sharon Osborn or some other great mother!!! Hehehe, humor is the only thing getting me through this!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

Dang girl.....that does not sound like a fun moment. Well at least there are many other joys of motherhood that make the icky times few and far between.

11:56 AM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

Poor lil' guy....it sucks to be sick. Sucks to be a mom of sick kids...and it sucks worse for it to happen on Mother's Day weekend. Hope it doesn't spread...and he gets to feelin better!

1:10 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Trojan: Right now I can't think of any...LOL

Kimmyk: I think the boys are starting to pull through, now chad and I feel kinda sluggish!! Round two!!

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home