Wednesday, May 10, 2006

BULLSHIT with a capital WTF????................




This is complete and utter Bullshit!! Why?? Chris was the best one out of all of them, why is he the one going home? I was so shocked I almost choked on my own spit!!! I know I have no life, and yes I'm another one of those American Idol junkies.... But come on for real... WTF!!!!!! And not to step on any toes out there, but it should of been Elliot! He has a good voice, not stellar and he has absolutely NO stage presence, I think he's sooo boring. And not to sound mean but I personally feel he's only getting a sympathy vote, he's deaf in one ear and he's mom's dying, which is horrible and I feel for him, but that does not an American Idol make!! I'm just saying!! I pissed!!! Chris it should've been you the whole way!! You were robed man!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger kimmyk said...

I was in total shock. Even more so the way that Ryan told him he was going home. I'm surprised Kat is still there after last night-sheesh.

I think Chris will do fine after he gets out of AI's contract and all, but sheesh...that was an upset.

11:40 PM  
Blogger gloria said...

So I take it I should be thanksful I am not emotionally invested in this show??

(we only get crappy AUSTRALIAN idol here.)

7:30 AM  
Blogger stacy a said...

I actually have to agree with you KM. I was pissed myself. I do like Elliot but his stage presence is seriously lacking. I actually think Taylor may win - not who I think should win but whatever. How about how he told Chris? Nothing like pumping a guy up and then sucker punching him. I thought that was pretty low - Ryan needs to work on his tact alittle. I think this year has been the worst for how he tells them they are leaving. I'm definitely gonna miss Chris. I really don't care who wins now because I probably wouldn't buy any of their CD anyways. I'm sure Chris will get signed with someone soon so I'll just watch for his. Have a great day! :)

P.S. oh yeah - beautiful wrist equipment. It needs sequins or flowers or something - hell anything would make it look better. I guess it's not supposed to look pretty it just needs to help your hand heal.

8:46 AM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

KimmyK: for real right? Its messed up!! Ryan told him do fast like I almost didn't catch it!

glo-girl: Yes be thankful your not emtionally vested!! I had a hard night last nite!!! LOL

Stacya: I hope he gets signed soon!! He's awesome!!

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home