Wednesday, May 10, 2006

UMMM Yeah No, Not What I Had In Mind.....


Ok yeah no not my idea of a very flattering piece of fashion!! This is faugly and for real I can't move it at all!!! Ugghhh..... FYI.... Couldn't there be like some kind of color to this horrible thing? It's like a torture device. I can move most of my fingers though just not my thumb, so Have no fear, so far I can still type!! I made sure of that.....

therapist: I'm gonna make this splint to fit your arm, so it will completely immobilize it.

Me: Ummm, well will I be able to type? Cause you see I have this blog.... And well I NEED to be able to blog, I like to think people count on it, look forward to it a bit if you will.....

therapist: Aaaa UMM Ok, yeah you should be able to type, it will just take some getting use to cause you won't be able to use your thumb.

Me: Sweet.........

So there ya have it. I didn't want ya all to miss!!! lol..... Chad said he'd try and posh it up a bit for me.... I'm scared to think what he'll do!! I'll try and post a pic after the makeover as well!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger gloria said...

LOL thanks for the explanation...here I was thinking it was a SEX injury!!

LMAO

7:30 AM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

I wish it was, at least then I would of had a good time!!! LOL

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey... i DO look forward to your blogs! sorry i'm playing catch up right now, but my mom and zak's mom were in town this past week and i never really got to the computer! sigh. but now i'm back and loving catching up on all your stories and adventures. miss you girl (and those cute little trouble makers of yours!)

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home