Monday, May 15, 2006

So freakin spankin excited.......


Yippee Skippee, Shakin' Spankin'**** I'm so excited I can barely contain myself!! I'm going to see Plumb!!!!!! My most favorite band ever!! I've been listening to her since I was in High school!! She's coming to Pittsburgh on the 28th, so Chad and I are making the two hour trip. I'm so excited!!

Mother's day was cool, the boys bought me the Cosby show on DVD.... Too cute!! I made my mom and Chad's mom baskets with popurie in them****see pictures****....... I wired on the flowers and then sewed them on in the middle, I was quite shocked at my artsy fartsy moment!! They turned out pretty good, don't ya think??

Also waiting with bated breath to hear what Chris (from American idol) will do. He's been contacted by Fuel to be their new lead singer, wondering what he'll do. Hook up with them or go out on he's own.... What do you think he should do??

And as mentioned before, Grey's was crazy last night, can't wait to see what happens to night during the two hour finale, I know I'm such a geek!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger kimmyk said...

Ok let me just jump up and down with your silly ass cause if it wasn't for you-me and my happy slap footin daughter wouldn't be goin to see Plumb in Columbus on May 30th either!!!!

Ok now...let's talk about Grey's Anatomy shall we. WTF was she thinkin' cuttin' that line? OH MY WORD. I was about in tears. They've all just sorta lost thier minds this past week...well..cept for the chief. Oh, me and you both sittin on the couch watchin Grey's tonight girlie girl !

Glad you had a good momma's day!

5:51 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

YEAH for seeing PLUMB!!! Way excited!! Grey's is the only show right now that I'm glued to!! I can't wait for the finale!!

7:22 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

The Cosby Show - ah memories :)

Plumb?

5:12 AM  
Blogger gloria said...

lalalalalalala...Argh!! this is the SECOND blog tonight!! (I am of course speaking of Grey's Anatomy...waiting for the second season to come out on DVD, since we don't have it Down Under yet...)

:(

Cute baskets, too!!

5:26 AM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Ian: Love the cosby show, It's so funny its a classics really, right up there with sex and the city, just in a different catagory!! Plumb's my favorite band, I'll try and post some of the best songs over the next couple of weeks in honor of going to the concert!!

glogirl: No grey's? How do you make it through?? I'll try and not spill to much than, sorry!!

10:19 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

I am so happy you had an awesome mom's day. Go Kate!!!!Who is Plumb? Never heard of her...what am i missing out on?

GRey's was so awesome last night...but I about cried with reguards to Deny:(
Not sure why this show has such a big hold on me..but it does. I'm obsessed with it and I admit it.

12:50 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Trojan: Me too!! It's so unlike me to get that attached to a tv show that I just have to see it every week!!! But this one I do!!

Plumb is great I'll try postin some of her stuff on here through castpost.....

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home