Saturday, May 13, 2006

Did You Know.....Facts For Thought*******

A couple little facts for thought, these are "pillow talk" facts if you will, so don't say I didn't warn ya all ahead of time!!!

Need to relax? Just have sex, according to a study done at the University of Paisley in Scotland. They found women and men who had sex upto two weeks before a stressful event were less nervous and anxious, and had lower blood pressures during the stressful ordeal than those who didn't get some!!! You can't argue with the researchers and doctors!!! Its gotta be better for you than narcotics!!

The average male is 5.9 inches erect, however most men surveyed thought they were 8.7 inches!!!! Wow we sure think a lot of ourselves, don't we gentlemen?? To make you feel better about excepting your true self, 82% of women say they're most satisfied with 6 inches. So embrace your size guys, we like you just the way you are!!

So where do you do the deed?? 50% have had sex in a car..... 39% in a bathroom.... 36% in a parent's bedroom.... 31% in a park.... And 2% on an airplane. Guess that's why parks close at dusk huh??

Who kisses and tells the most?? The average number of friends a women calls to talk about sleeping with someone the first time....Three. The average number a man calls....Three!! So I guess we're not the only sex that gossips and blabbers.... Now are we??

The average American woman's bra size is 36C, up from a 34B ten years ago, experts say its due to weight gain.... Oh shut up! I guess our extra couple pounds are too bad now are they gentlemen??

There you go some facts to ponder.... You can read more in the June issue of Glamour, that's were I got these nice little tidbits!! Hope everyone has a great weekend........

9 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

I need some sex...i'm stressed....

Can't believe I ignored my ex's botty call the other night...damn it

5:14 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

Does it tell you where to go to get some, if you can never get some? :(

6:28 PM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

They say that good sex is like running 6 miles too.

Now I don't know about you-but I'm no runner. So...I'd much rather deal with 10 mins. of sex [or 15 on a good night...ssshh!] then get my trainers on and go for a run.

Ya feel me?

8:30 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Trojan: Hmmm maybe you could call back and ask for a rain check??

Ian: Sorry no it did not but it did tell the most effective posistion for the girl once you get her!! Let me know if ya wanta know....lol How's it possible you can't get any? You are funny and way cute....

Kimmyk: I do not run, unless someone is chasing me and even then, I'd really have to not want them to get me...LOL

10:17 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

Girlfriend lives 10,000 miles away, that's why! :(

Yes, tell me the position, I'm interested :)

12:16 AM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Well you'll be seeing her very soon!!! Yeah for Ian!!! Ok so 72% of women say the get the most satisfaction from being on top.... Food for thought when you go visiting your love!!! Have fun!!

8:47 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Why can't i be in the 72%ile?:(

9:14 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

I'm with ya girl!!!

11:05 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Now I cannot WAIT to tear into that Glamour! Soon I'll have time.

Thanks for swinging by my place!

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home