Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Life after 34 Years of Marriage...........

Yesterday morning Chad called he's mom and dad, who we call mom and pops Kuhn. To see how their day was going, mom had to work all day...Yuck and on the Holiday, (I would of been pissed if it were me, but she didn't complain about it.) Anywhos a conversation took place between them that made Chad and I giggle.........

Mom: Ronald, if you decide to get off your lazy ass today, and the spirit should move you, could you run the vacuum?!

Pops: ****sigh and a huff****

Chad called later in the day around nine, shortly before mom was due back home from work....... Then came to tell me this when he hung up....

Chad: Well the spirit must of moved dad..... He just finished running the vacuum!!! *** Chad laughing****

Me: Wow.... So that's what 34 years of marriage looks like.... Not much different from 4 and a half, huh??? ***now it's my turn to giggle...lol***


*a quick note if you will, Plumb will be on CNN showbiz tonight at 11pm, talking about her song Cut..... Check it out if ya want to.... You know I will be a watchin'!!

Hope everyone had a good weekend..... Peace****

5 Comments:

Blogger Kate Michele said...

Just a little update the plumb thing on CNN got pushed back to friday June 2nd...instead of tonight....

5:40 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

That's just Plumb crazy :)

6:12 PM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

I'm so bummed-the Plumb concert was tonight and my daughter got sick [sun poisoning from being on the lake for 2 days] so she's asleep on the couch and I'm sitting here. I'm so bummed...for different reasons. I'm going to check out local venues and try again.

I'll make sure to watch the CNN thing on Friday. Thanks for the heads up.

8:19 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

KimmyK: Awww man that sucks!!! I hope she feels better! But man that sucks that you couldn't go!! That is a bummer!! Maybe she'll come back around.... If she does we'll both go!!

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home