Saturday, May 27, 2006

Survey of sorts if you will..............


Have any of you girls out there actually used this stuff???? According to one of my magazines I get most women wax or use this on their legs.... I thought most women just shaved their legs. Am I totally out of the loop here??? I would think this would hurt a lot less than waxing, I have my eyebrows shaped by getting them waxed, however that's a lot smaller of an area!!!

I gotta go get some sleep... We're leaving at one tomorrow for shopping and PLUMB!! I'm so kid on Christmas morning excited!!!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

I use soap and water but will be getting my very first brazilian next month..

Veet...it has never appealed to me.

12:09 AM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Thats what I use.... You'll have to let me know How the Brazilian goes... Always thought about it...but worried about the pain!

12:23 AM  
Blogger mike said...

I will let you know how my Brazilian goes as well, ... if you want.

1:51 AM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

Ok I have used Veet before on my legs-and it doesn't burn or stink if ya get the Raspberry kind. Then ya just take the little plastic sort of razor and just go through the shaving motion. Didn't hurt at all. My daughter uses this instead of shaving....she loves it.

I can't imagine waxing my legs..cause you'd have to let the hair grow so long before they can rip it out....ouch!

My eyebrows I wax....i'd never put this stuff on my face...lord knows I'd probably swell up like a balloon.


HAVE A GREAT TIME TODAY!!

7:31 AM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Kimmyk: Thanks for the product review, maybe I'll give it a try! Thanks I'll let ya know all about it tomorrow!!!

Mike: Gee...Um...Yeah you can tell me how it goes... LOL I hear guys are worse with pain though!! LOL

10:33 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Mike...you didn't mention anything about a brazilian last night...hold back?

11:26 AM  
Blogger mike said...

Trojan. Yes. But now I am holding back the tears.

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home