Friday, May 26, 2006

A Show Just For Sarah.....


So my sister the artist was tracked down by the owner of a Gallery in downtown Columbus to show her work, all her-just her, in her gallery the month of July!!! How exciting is that!! The opening will be the first weekend of July and so it will be open for Gallery Hop!! Chad and I are gonna plan to go down the second Saturday of July, spend the day with her and then go see her showing at the gallery.....Get babysitters so we can really visit and shop at awesome Vintage stores during the day.... I'm pumped about that....I love vintage stores!!!! So anyways big props to my sister Sarah....Ya done good kid!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger kimmyk said...

WOW congrats!

I wish I were going to be in town that weekend. We're heading to Nashville the 7-10th to hang out with my best friend from high school and meet some bloggers.

I'm bummed now. I would have loved to meet your sister and see her art work-it's pretty cool ! Maybe another time ya think? That would be so cool !

4:38 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Kimmyk- YEAH, that would be awesome!! I won't be there but she will of course opening night which would be the first weekend in July... You could always go then... I'll get the name of the place for ya.... I';ll have to let you know when were going down, I know were going down the second weekend in july but I don't know when the next trip will be, But i'll keep ya posted!! That would be way cool!

5:23 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Of course we could always make it the Third weekend in july!!

5:24 PM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

WOW, there's 5 weekends in July this year...that's what I'm talkin' bout!!!

12:21 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

I'll let ya know... Maybe we'll shoot to go done and see it the thrird weekend in July!!

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home