Friday, May 26, 2006

How Much Longer??............

Ok so as some of you long time readers my remember I decided a few months back to grow my hair out for locks of love. Well its getting to that point where its driving me crazy!!!! That in-between stage where it hangs around your collar and then looks stringing and blah when you try and do anything with it!!! HELP.... I'm really getting an itch to cut it, I need some pep talk here....... Cause I'm "this close" to chopping it!!!!! There's fake wigs out there for the kids right?? No that's not right, I'm gonna do this.... I can do this... I think I can do this.....BUT ARRGG its driving me batty!!

On another note I got my new glasses yesterday!! I wear contacts for the most part.... But I'm beyond blind...Seriously I'm legally blind with out my contacts, hell I even have glasses to wear OVER my contacts for driving and reading!!! For real! But my glasses that I wear when I take out my contacts broke a while back and I had been wearing my old old glasses, my
glasses from high school to be exact. So I finally bit the bullet and got a new pair! Now when I take my contacts out at night and put my glasses on I CAN SEE!!! Imagine that! What do you all think? Do I look smart but naughty at the same time or do I just look like a fugly geek????


Have a good holiday weekend everyone!! Peace******

13 Comments:

Blogger Jes said...

Hang in there!! It's worth it!! I've donated my hair to Locks of Love about 8 times...it's the only reason I grow it long! I feel your pain about the in between stage, but imagine if you were the only kid in school who couldn't even have an in between stage!!!

9:08 PM  
Blogger Jes said...

As for the glasses, you've definitely got the 'naughty librarian' thing going on!!!

9:09 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Jess: thanks for the pep talk!! Thats the stuff i needed to hear.. The real reason I'm growing it!! For the little ones who don't get to have an inbetween stage! Thanks...

As for the glasses... I'm starting to realize this, Chad just asked me if I could leave them ON while we and I quote "mess around"! lol apparenty he likes the naughty librian look!! lol I still preferre my contacts though!

9:56 PM  
Blogger mike said...

Hipster-granny glasses. Looks good on you. No worries 8->

11:49 PM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

Put it up in a pony tail can ya do that?

I'd donate but I color my hair...that's pretty cool that you do that. Someone will very much appreciate your genorisity.

I'm diggin' the glasses. They're not hipster granny glasses Mike....they're indy glasses. Hip indy glasses.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

The glasses are very sexy and they fit your facial frame well..good choice. Also....What a lovely thing to do, donating your hair...your such a giving person:)

Have fun tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1:04 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

Your glasses suit you! Hmmm.. ;)

As for your hair - as I just posted on another site - shave it! Join us! :)

2:58 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Mike: thanks!!

Kimmyk: Pontails are my signiture hairdo right now... You can still donate it even if you color it, it just can't be bleach and fried... Yeah thats right Their Indie glasses....lol

Trojan: Thank you very much... I need to be reminded that its a good thing to do... Thanks the concerts sunday night... I'm so pumped!!

Ian: Chad shaves he's head and we buzz the boys real short as well...maybe I should join in?? LOL

4:45 PM  
Blogger ysfb said...

i had the same problem when i grew my hair out long. i kept trimming it and trimming it to the point where it looked like i gave myself a buzz cut so then i just shaved it all off. it seemed like a good idea at first.

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look hot!
as for the hair cut... RESIST! kate, i believe in you and i know you can do it! it's such a great cause and i'm even trying to do it too! i've only been getting trims for the past couple years and after the wedding next year i'm gonna chop it off and donate it. my hair's almost long enough that i'd have enough to donate and still hair to my ears. but hang in there girl! DONT CHOP IT OFF YET!

1:23 AM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Thanks Siv, thats what i needed good pep talks guys.... I'm feeling better about the ARRGG stage! WOW your hair must be really long!! You'll have to send me pics!! Miss ya girl... When ya comming home next??? HUH? HUH?

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it IS getting long. zak is a big eagles fan and they're playing in the hall of fame game this year so we'll be home that weekend. i'll probably only be home for a few days (friday through monday probably). i'll give you a call when i get in for sure!

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home