Monday, May 29, 2006

Plumb!!!!! Plumb!!!!!


Words cannot describe the time I had today!!! Not only did we see her and I mean like our seats were literally five feet away from the band! But I got to meet her after the show and we talked for like five minutes, she signed the tee shirt I bought and we shook hands and everything!!! I'm still giddy! Kimmyk you will have a blast when you see her.... She sounds awesome live and she did Stranded!! I got a couple pics before my camera died...Note to self next time charge camera batteries!!! These ones here are of the tour bus!!
We saw her getting out of the bus with her baby son
before the show..... The next ones are of us waiting outside the club to get in....
Isn't my Baby hot?? For real we were hot... It was like 88 degrees out there!! Then of course I had to take one of us together!!! Not only did he take me to see Plumb but we had a day out and by ourselves!!!! I had to document the occasion!!


And finally folks the golden one..... I pic of Plumb on stage!!! I wanted one with her when we met her but my batteries were died by then..... Arrggg...Bummer! But hey I still got to meet her!!! Rockin eye!!! It was the best. And the band that opens for her? Awesome.... There Omnisoul and they're great....It was the best time!! I'm gonna try and get some sleep now...More later..........Peace**********

5 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful day, well deserved. Man...it's been ages since i went to a big show....I'm jonsing for a concert. The band VAST is coming next week...so tempted.

9:05 AM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

You should go!! I love hearing bands live!! It's sooo much fun!! Vast? I dont think I've ever heard them.... I'll have to look them up..... I thought of you in pittsburg... We were in the Historic southside kinda like Soho to NewYork.... But anyway the had a really cool photography studio!!!

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm glad you had a great time! you guys were due for a "date night" i believe. you're sounding like i did after the U2 concerts! hehe. i can't believe you got to meet and talk with her afterwards! that's amazing! well, get some rest lady. we'll chat later.

3:55 PM  
Blogger Miss Myra said...

Yes, your "baby" IS hot.

Nice blog.

6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home