Friday, June 02, 2006

Don't waste your money........


Inspired by kimmyk, I felt it my duty to also let you know about a product as so you do not waste your hard earned money!! KY Warming lubricant is pointless..... Personally I didn't notice any "warming"...... Here's my thought on this...... I'm already "warm" so you should of made this have a "cooling" sensation!! The contrast in temps, I feel, would serve for a better experience. Of course the creators of this product never bothered to consult me first!!!

Bottom Line: Don't waste your money expecting great things. Though we sure did have fun "testing" the product!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger BRAE said...

I like the KY warming. Although the sensation only lasts a short time I have noticed a difference. Wish it would last longer.

9:41 AM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

If they're going to advertise warmth-I want to know if my heat goes out in the winter-this will do the trick. Know what I'm sayin?

Thanks for the heads up.

3:47 PM  
Blogger ysfb said...

They should put a disclaimer on the label stating that "This product is advertised to work but you'll be lucky to feel a tingle".

5:19 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Brae: I must of missed it!!

Kimmyk: Maybe.. Jump start you heater!!

YSB: LMAO!!!!! That was so funny man I choked on my popcorn!!

5:49 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

ky warming sucks....tried it when it 1st came out...blah. astroglide...sucks...blah

silicon based..wahooooooo slip n slide fun

9:25 PM  
Blogger Anthony said...

Wow ... this is great consumer info. I had no idea.

Which is both interesting and sad.

6:47 AM  
Blogger gloria said...

LMAO

Thanks for the heads up!

5:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home