Monday, January 01, 2007

Two Thousand and Seven...


This Year…

I will turn 25. I feel so old.
Chad will turn 32…Damn he’s getting old.
The boys will turn 3. Where has the time gone?

This Year…

I want to express myself more.
I want to hide less.
I want to at least come close to finding my purpose.

This Year…

I want to be strong.
I want to be peaceful.
I want to be brave.

This Year…

I want to be healthy, naturally.
I want to see my boys be able to go out and run.
I want to see them ‘be kids’.

This Year…

I want to hug all the ones who have touched me.
I want to make a difference, if even in a small way.
I want to learn something new each day.

This Year…

I want to find peace in my heart for those who have hurt me.
I want to let go of all the anger.
I want to not let it rule me.

This Year…

I want to be even more obnoxiously ME.

12 Comments:

Blogger Mind Sprite said...

You go, girl! You're gonna have a fantastic year!

9:43 PM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

haha 25 is old, huh? and 32 is like what did you say really old? well shoot, I'm doomed then. This year in 3 short months I will be...Oh I can't even type it. It just depresses me. LOL.

I believe you will have all those things, peace, health and happiness because it's what you deserve and want for yourself and those around you.

Here's to makin' memories girlie girl!

10:11 PM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

Good luck in the new year! I hope you find everything that you're looking for.

9:32 AM  
Blogger unreuly said...

hear hear!

i wish you the best katie.

11:44 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

HNY Katie....May this be a fantastic you for you, Chad and your kiddos:)

1:07 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

Good for you

2:26 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I love the way you did this.

Sweetie, you are sooooooooooo not old.

12:25 AM  
Blogger gloria said...

one day at a time- that's how i am focusing on it...or how i am *trying* to focus on it...

good luck with your list!!

:P

4:13 AM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Note, i didn't say i was old i said I FELT old. LOL...

12:17 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Ok -- I sorta misread that part! LOL -- sorry.

2:55 PM  
Blogger Anthony said...

Well, I feel old too, so maybe the feeling never goes away?

As for being "Obnoxiously me", let me know how you accomplish that. I find myself wishing that too, more often than I'd like.

7:39 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

Well said, stay strong.

4:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home