Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas 2006....

At my Parents' house in the afternoon, they got a kitchen set and my sister got them food to go with it. Introducing...Chef Carter and he's accomplice Chef Levi.
"Santa" got them a fire house tent....That they've already manage to break!!
He also got them a ball pit...Spoiled much? They now have a pretty good play room here up stairs...I still have my little corner with my computer...Oh yes..Momma still has that!!

My mom brought stockings for them over when they came for our Christmas in the morning...She put marshmallow peeps in there...Carter laid claim to his box!
"I know... I'm cute...Momma says that's the problem!!"
Grandma and Grandpa got them pop guns....I don't like guns, Chad sees no problem with it...We'll see....
"Look Paw-pal our first fire in the fire place!!" They were in awe of the fire!!
Christmas..... Hope every one had a good Holiday. Onwards to 2007......

10 Comments:

Blogger gloria said...

yay!! christmas recaps are fun- looks like the boys were appropriately spoiled!!

10:37 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

lol - they already broke the playhouse

why am i not surprised - hehe

they are adorable!!

11:27 PM  
Blogger Fig said...

those little chef hats are so cute! So what was the first thing they "made" in the kitchen?

What did Santa bring you Miss K8?

12:26 AM  
Blogger Mind Sprite said...

They are soooo cute! I love the chef hats. How many kids get their own ball pits?!? How cool is that!

2:24 AM  
Blogger Anthony said...

Looks like a great family Christmas.

I wouldn't worry too much about the guns. When I was their age, I had a pop gun, a toy bazooka that shot big plastic things and another rifle that shot little plastic bullets (really).

Now, I'm a pacifist who writes a blog. I've never owned or used a real gun. So, ya never know.

There's so much more to the inner person than the toys.

7:47 AM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

The ball pit..what can I say. I was sooo excited to see it on Amazon for 40.00$...however the plastic is alreasy starting to tear!! Guess that's why it was so cheap!!

Lily: Chad got me a tv that goes under the counter and has a LCD screen that folds under when not in use.... I was so excited!! Oh and Carter brought me a plate with fish, steak and an orange on it!!

Anthony: You do have a point...That is the biggest difference b/t chad and me...he use to go hunting and had a whole bunch of guns...never liked it.

12:33 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

I wanna play in the fire tent...man o man, what fun!

Sounds like they made of in spades.I hope you all had a great well deserved holiday.

Cheers and Have a Happy HEALTHY New Year!

12:50 PM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I would so play in that ball pit!

4:36 PM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

OMG...They're spoiled!

Looks like a lot of fun. I can see the boys "wrasslin" in that ball pit!!! Chad too for some odd reason. LOL.

Glad y'all had a good day!

5:45 PM  
Blogger ysfb said...

To be a kid again. Those were the days where I can throw in a few puppy dog faces and get whatever I want. Nowadays I just get a peanut butter and jelly sandwich to shut the hell up.

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home