Friday, December 15, 2006

A Tag With A Beat...

Dr. Psy tagged me with five things you might not know about me. Being as I’ve pretty much been an open book this has stumped me. But I will try my best.

  1. Chad and I's other favorite song to sing together is this one. We’d karaoke it together at parties…. Can you imagine? Hot? Yeah I know!!
  1. This is the song I dedicate to Chad, this anniversary.
  1. When Chad and I met we where with mutual friends at a bar, he over heard me telling my friend that this song was my favorite right now…that I thought it would always be a classic. Turns out I was right…it still touches me. The next week on our first date, he had gone out and bought the CD so that when I got in the car it was playing. Oh yeah and a red rose on the seat!
  1. Chad had me on our first date with his singing. He sang this song and then this song. To perfection. A nice mix and let me tell you…I was hooked. I told myself..I’m gonna marry this man. A year later I did.
  1. I think that when, [I say when not if cause it’s his dream and he should go for it]… Chad becomes a fighter; he should come out to this. It’s the perfect song for the train that the fighters come out to the octagon in…The fighter and all the trainers....And well maybe me too.

5 Comments:

Blogger kimmyk said...

Usher and Garth? Quite the diverse genre there.

This is pretty cool. I think it would be hard to do. Amazing how music is such a part of our lives.

Loser is one of my all time favorites. I still have it on my mp3 player. It's always on there even when other songs go-it's a constant. Good tune.

12:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I wish a boy would take me out and sing to me.
Haha.

9:48 PM  
Blogger Anthony said...

OK, so if you're into this tag thingy, go to my blog and consider yourself tagged.
The rules are posted.

2:06 PM  
Blogger ysfb said...

For once I'd like to see my girlfriend sing to me. I played a guitar for her on our anniversay so I should at least get some kind of Britney Spears dance number or something.

6:17 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

The 2 of you are adorable.

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home