Thursday, December 14, 2006

December 15th 2001....


Five years ago today I said "I do" to the best thing that ever happened to me. Five years gone and passed in a breath... I'm scared to take another breath in fear that five more will pass by. With out you knowing how much I love you.

Life's a fight... A struggle. But I wouldn't want to fight it with anyone but you, Baby.

Can't imagine life without you, and pray I'll never have to.

I found our song from back then. Turn it up everyone and celebrate with us!!

Here's to the next five....





9 Comments:

Blogger Mind Sprite said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! Did you really play that song at your wedding?

Oh, and thanks for the Xmas card! Especially the Ohio snow :)

12:47 AM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

Awww...so sweet! Happy anniversary!
Ahhhh you're still in your honeymoon period...and you still like each other...that's sayin' a lot! I hope your next 5 are as happy as the past 5.

Ok, now my ass is movin. *spinning in my chair* Owwwwwwwww!!! Now I gotta go dance. Dance with me Katie! Old school booty rump shakin' that's what I'm talkin' about!

*pressin' play one more time*

6:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you very much katie. i love you more and more eveyday. 5 whole years, well you know what they say. Time flies when your broke and payin bills.. love ya me

8:31 AM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

Happy Anniversary!

10:43 AM  
Blogger SJ said...

Congrats guys! Hope you have 50 more, just as happy :)

2:10 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

congrats and happy anniversary! i hope that i am as blessed as you.
here's to 50 more years!

4:44 PM  
Blogger gloria said...

schweeeeeeet.

happy anniversary y'all!!

<3

6:36 PM  
Blogger ysfb said...

Sorry for the delay. Happy anniversay! Wish you many many more.

6:11 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Happy anniversary!

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home