Monday, December 04, 2006

News At Eight....

Well…. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. The infectious disease doctor is leaning towards the Infusions. He had a few labs he ran today that he has to look at first, however he thinks they would benefit from the infusions.

He thinks that with out them this winter will be worst than last winter as far as the number of infections and the ability to clear them up.

Disheartening.

But I have strong tough little guys and they’ll make it through… It’s their parents I’m worried about!!

That’s your news update at eight…. Gotta go back to the mass of boxes…

5 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

I am sending you good vibes and praying for your boys. You are all tough and will get through this!!!!!

10:34 PM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

A part of me says this is good. Good they'll get antibodies and their immune system will get some help. Especially coming into cold and flu season. But the mom in me says "Man this sucks!" because I know what you'll be going through. Luckily they have each other to play with and get through it together. Both experiencing it together like it's "normal". Not just one going through it and wondering "why me?"

I'll be sending good vibes and prayers your way.

11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinking of you & your tough choices to be made. Hope it all goes well for the wee boys & a stress load off Mum & Dad...

12:58 AM  
Blogger SJ said...

It'll be the best thing, Katie :)

1:29 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

You will all make it through this -- you have each other and sometimes that's all that matters.

Sorry if I sound like a Hallmark card.

Back to packing missy!!!

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home