Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thanksgiving...


Thanksgiving was good. How was yours? It was good getting together with family and eating good food.

Yesterday we went over to the house and raked the leaves and cleaned out the gutters. We don’t have the keys yet, suppose to have them Monday, but figured we could get the outside stuff done. The boys had a ball. The met their new little neighbors. It made my heart melt to see them running around their yard, I can say that now…their yard…with the other kids. I couldn’t help but wonder though if they’ll pay for it later. It’s like they get punished every time they get out and play…be kids.

We head up to Akron Children’s on Tuesday to meet up with their doctors. We got the blood work back last week and there’s been no change. So hopefully the doctors will have an answer for us…so the boys can be the kids they deserve to be! I’ll let ya know on Tuesday what we find out.

I’m so excited about the house. We are painting this week and moving on Saturday, Dec. 2nd. Any volunteers?? This won’t mean much to those not in the area, but there has always been an area of town I’ve dreamed of living in called “Ridgewood”…Well now I’m exactly one road away! My backyard meets up with the back yards of the big historical Ridgewood houses!! I guess good things do come to those who wait.

Well I hope you all are enjoying your weekend… Catch ya later
.

13 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

Saturday 2nd Dec? Oh man, if only it had been another day! The 2nd's the only day I can't help - I have to - um - collect for the Orphanage that day... *cough*... any other day and it would have been fine... :)

2:02 PM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

Yeah for having your own yard to rake and your own gutters to clean out!!

The boys look adorable. I love their hats. They're like yours.

Congrats on closing. I wish it were a different weekend than next cause you know I'd come help. If something changes-I'll be sure to letcha know.

2:54 PM  
Blogger unreuly said...

ooooh so exciting!!! i move a week after you so i'm in that jittery, excited, nervous, stressful place too!
i'll help you move!

i hope your boys get better soon! they look adorable and they absolutely deserve to be the kids they are!

4:15 PM  
Blogger gloria said...

:)

i can't wait to hear about the mischief those boys will get up to in their new house...

and YAY for moving to the neighborhood you've always dreamt of!!

7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, they are sooooooo cute. Happy painting & moving in day.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Anthony said...

I'd say that with you being a block away from the fancy neighborhood, that it just got extended a little.

Spoll those boys.

Much love to ya.

9:59 PM  
Blogger Anthony said...

I just realized I said "spoll" Don't know what that means.
It was supposed to be "Spoil".

I feel better now.

Didn't want ya to think I was part of some sort of strange cult that spolled things.

:)

7:02 AM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Anthony you mean you aren't a Spoller??

10:06 AM  
Blogger Anthony said...

Maybe. As it turns out, it's a Puerto Rican beer.
http://www.spoller.com

So, maybe you should blog about it and they may send you some cool swag?

2:49 PM  
Blogger Mind Sprite said...

Congrats on the new house, especially being in a neighborhood you've always liked.

I'd help you move, but I'm busy that weekend living in Oregon ;)

Moving is a lot of work but so exciting and so rewarding!

2:54 PM  
Blogger ysfb said...

How about if I mail you a picture of me painting to give the illusion that I'm really there.

4:37 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

YSB: That would work....

5:20 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

They are so cute!!!

I love the hats!

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home