Sunday, November 12, 2006

I'm Baaacckk....

Well this weekend was exhausting. I’m not a good traveler I’ve learned. I’m spoiled I like to sleep in a comfy bed. The highlight was meeting up with Kimmy again, always great time to hang out with her. Aren’t we a great bunch??


Here we are with Chad his whole support team!!




I learned what a “Betty” is…. You all on the west coast probably already know this, but I just learned over the weekend that it’s what you call a good lookin’ girl. So I guess you do learn something new everyday. I also learned that children are much better behaved for their grandparents than their parents. And finally I learned that a Ford Focus Hatchback is a VERY uncomfortable car.

As for Chad, he finally competed at about 4pm…. He tapped out on a choke. He was disappointed but I think he did great. He’ll get ‘em next time!!

So as I promised, I’m off to start packing like a mad woman!! Hoping to close the loan in the next week or so, cross your fingers. I’d like to be able to close a little before the end of the month so I can paint before we move in…we have to be out of here at the end of the month.

Oh a little side note: I won my fight with the boys’ doctor; we’re going up tomorrow to get their blood taken. So like I wanted we’ll have the numbers BEFORE the visit this time…. A novel idea!!

8 Comments:

Blogger unreuly said...

everything is coming up Kate!!!
i'm glad you had a good time =)

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Betty... sounds like you had fun! And... are those bald men? Bald?

I'm a puddle.

I have to go tell Snav....

::runs away wiping drool::

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You all look like Betty's to me. The fellas are cute too.

10:04 PM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

I'm so glad I got to see you and your sister/BIL again Saturday and meet your friend Alicia and your dad. You have such a wonderful family and it shows when you guys are together. Hopefully we'll be able to hang out again very soon.

Bummer about Chad. But you're right-he'll get 'em next time.

Betty's...LOL. He was funny. Very California'ish, but funny.

10:25 PM  
Blogger ysfb said...

If I called my girlfriend Betty she'd probably think I'm cheating.

11:01 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

In the first pic - is that bald guy showing the dude with the cap his weener? :)

2:32 AM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Lily: Yes yes they are.... they were everywhere there, most fighters shave their heads bald!!

Mr. Jones: Hmmmmm maybe, Chad has some answering to do!!!! [that's chad talking to his coach].

Kimmy: Soon very soon!!

YSB: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You crack me up!!

Aggie: Thanks!!

Roselle: Here's hoping.

8:19 AM  
Blogger Mind Sprite said...

Good luck on your closing and your moving. It's a pain, but so much easier to paint before you move in!

I'm from the west coast and I've never heard of a Betty. But I like it!

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home