Monday, October 30, 2006

The Weekend Update...


This weekend was such a good weekend!!! Yesterday was our local Halloween. We dressed the boys up in little superhero costumes. I really wanted to find long black coats and make them little Uncle Festers, but at last I couldn’t find the coats! So Levi went as Batman and Carter went as Superman. How cute were they? They wouldn’t go up to any houses; they just wanted to walk around…. So mama didn’t get much candy!

I made them cupcakes for after trick-er-treating, milk free cupcakes just for them. (A special thanks to Lily for the milk free cake recipe!)

On Saturday I went shopping with my good friend Alicia. Girl day all day and it was a blast!! We had lunch out shopped till we dropped. I got the boys some shirts and their winter coats, she got them shirts as well…. they are sooo spoiled!! I also splurged and got my self some new duds…. Hey it was girls day!! My most favorites are the tee shirt I’d been wanting and a new hat… I LOVE hats! So what’d ya think???

So that was pretty much my weekend… We’ll return to more exciting blogging tomorrow!!

9 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

Cool hat :)

I still say Spiderman rocks :)

3:00 PM  
Blogger Fig said...

OH I love that hat! I need to go shopping... you need to come with me... start driving.

The kids look adorable... they would have made sweet Festers too.

I'm glad the recipe worked for ya! mmmm... cake.... I think I'll go have a slice right now!

4:25 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Lily: I would LOVE to go shopping with you!!! Hey how close are you to the Mall Of America??

4:36 PM  
Blogger dr. psy said...

Thats cool that they got to go trick or treating. Even if they didn't go up to many doors. Not as much trick or treating anymore like when we were growing up.

What do you mean by 'our local halloween'? Did people in your neighborhood like, decide to do Halloween early and have a safe place for the kids? I didn't quite understand what you meant there.

Marc

5:04 PM  
Blogger Mind Sprite said...

Love the hat! And the t-shirt. Now I want to go shopping.

6:29 PM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

The boys looked adorable as always!

They were different yet the same with the superhero theme. Individuality but still the same...good for you! I remember my mom dressing my sis and I alike until I was in Jr High. Aghh.

Lovin' the hat!

8:38 PM  
Blogger unreuly said...

love love love the hat!
the shirt just made me laugh - it's awesome!
so glad you had a great weekend!

12:18 AM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

They're really cute! I didn't realize your boys were allergic to milk, too! I have a ton of dairy-free recipes, just let me know if you need anything. I'm actually making a dairy-free cheesecake today. Yummy!

9:26 AM  
Blogger Jes said...

The costumes are so awesome!!! All the boys in my class dressed as Spiderman this year.
And the hat!! I love it!!

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home