Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The Dare...

So I was dared to put karaoke, i.e. sing, on this here blog of mine. And since I have a hard time walking away from dares…. I guess I’m going to have to do it.

Thing is I’m not all that tech savvy so the only way I could think to do it was to use the mic on my camera and upload it in, which left much to be desired in the sound quality. So like Kimmy said to do I’m putting out a disclaimer.

DISCLAIMER: due to poor quality and tech-stumped Kate, it sounds very windy.

I decided to do “Knockin’ on Heavens Door”, The Avril version. So here’s your daily laugh… on me!! And an accomplished dare!!

What to hear it? Here it goes………

12 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

Very good! If I wore knickers I'd throw them at the stage :)

3:01 AM  
Blogger unreuly said...

first off, you sing well - wind or no wind!
and that's one of my all time favourite songs that i got to listen to first thing in the morning! you totally made my day!

thanks kate.

7:18 AM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

*flicking my bic*

Can I get your autograph?

So does this mean we can hear more from Karaoke Katie in the near future???

I think other people need to start doing this...of course I'm not talking about myself when I say "other people" I hope you know that.

Good job Katie! You rock the mic!

7:23 AM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

P.S.

I'm kinda slow this morning, but it just dawned on me...

You don't like to be dared do you?

I forsee trouble with that statement. Yes sirree.

8:21 AM  
Blogger Rafael said...

You are a good singer, you made me smile in a good way this morning. Thanks!

9:53 AM  
Blogger Mind Sprite said...

You sound great, kate! Very impressive :)

12:32 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Dang-it-all -- I can't hear it!!!

I bet it's great!

3:09 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

I will check it out tonight..that is AWESOME.:)

4:15 PM  
Blogger ysfb said...

So when you become famous you won't forget us little people.

6:23 PM  
Blogger Anthony said...

Yes, I think Karaoke Katie would make a great blog. Drop what you're doing.

Kimmyk: You have a name for this.

8:44 PM  
Blogger Fig said...

mental note: come up with very embarrassing dares for darling K8.

muhahahahahahahahaha

btw... love that song and loved you singing it

9:36 PM  
Blogger supergirlest said...

LOVELY!!!! you sure do have a perty singin' voice!

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home