Monday, October 16, 2006

The "Don't Lie" Survey

The premis ... answer honestly or don't answer at all.

I took this from Snavy….

1. What kind of shirt are you wearing?White work out sweatshirt

2. Would you kiss anyone on your blogroll?Yeah

3. Do you have a "thing" for anyone on your blogroll?Hmmm…. Maybe

4. How many people on your top friends do you know in real life?I’ve met KimmyK and we
talk, I also talk via email and IM with a few others as well.

5. How many kids do you want to have?For now the two I have is plenty.

6. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?Yes.

7. What name would you want besides the one you have?I Couldn’t imagine any but my own.
8. What did you do for your last birthday?Same thing I do any other day.

9. What's your current ringtone on your phone?Depends whos calling… If Kimmy calls it’s Ryan Star from rockstar, If it’s chad it’s “our” song…But my default is “Hate Me” by Blue October.

10. What do you think when you get meme's with missing questions?I haven’t yet, but if I did I’d be all WTF??

11. What were you doing at midnight last nightCrying.

12.Where is the furthest place you've ever called to talk to someone?Not counting companies that are in Cali, I guess it would be FL, to talk with my friend Sara.

13. Do you like having your hair pulled?Depends who’s pulling it and what the reason is for.

14. Name something you CANNOT wait to do?Move into my house.

15. Last time you saw your dad?Sunday.

16. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life?My reactions to things.

17. What is your favorite board game?It’s a toss up between Clue and Cranium.

18. Do you have a pimp name?Pimp Daddy K. Tickle.

19. Have you ever talked to Tom? (this survey came from My Space)Just to say howdy.

20. What's the last thing you ate?A piece of pinapple that Levi didn’t.

21. Favorite month?October

22. Least favourite month?It’s a toss up between Nov. and Jan.

23. What's the last piece of clothing you borrowed from anyone?A pair of socks from my
sister about three years ago, I’m not counting Chad’s tanks since his required to “share”!!

24. Who's getting on your nerves right now?Myself.

25. Most visited webpage?My email account.

26. Do you ever sleep in the nude?All the time.

27. What is the strangest thing you have in your purse or wallet?I guess my Epi-Pen in the little bad I keep the diapers, which is in my mamoth bag I take everywhere!!

28. Last person to make you sad?Myself…

29. Would you help your best friend fight if he/ she is losing?If I believed in the reason for the fight…Hell yeah.

30. coke or pepsi?Neither I only drink water, but if it were life and death I guess Pepsi.

31. Do you have a crush?Hmmm…define crush.

32. Have you kissed or been kissed by anyone in the past week?Oh Yeah…

9 Comments:

Blogger Buzz said...

Interesting answers...

Stop being upset with yourself though... It's ok for awhile, then it's time to love yourself again...


-buzz

2:37 PM  
Blogger unreuly said...

hey there! i've been lurking around your blog for a little bit, but wanted to come out of the shadows to say hello!
i'm also "borrowing" your meme!
i comend your stance on HNT; i completely agree with you.

you're very articulate and i enjoy your blog a lot. keep up the super work!

3:52 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

I bet you wouldn't have said Pepsi if coke had been the sniffing kind ;)

4:21 PM  
Blogger Anthony said...

What's a meme?

9:25 PM  
Blogger ysfb said...

1. What kind of shirt are you wearing? An old shirt I had for years.

2. Would you kiss anyone on your blogroll? Most def.

3. Do you have a "thing" for anyone on your blogroll? I know I'm hot but we both have somebody.

4. How many people on your top friends do you know in real life?Besides my girlfriend, nobody really.

5. How many kids do you want to have? 3. I've always been the third bastard child, until my other brother came along. Now he's the new bastard.

6. Do you have a good relationship with your parents? Lately? Yes.

7. What name would you want besides the one you have? Mufasa. After I saw Lion King, I had to have that name.

8. What did you do for your last birthday? Went on a nearly cross state concert trip w/friends.

9. What's your current ringtone on your phone? Generic one. But if I was able to get "Uh Oh Spaghettios" on it than I'd be a happy man for life.

10. What do you think when you get meme's with missing questions? don't know

11. What were you doing at midnight last night. Thinking about puppets (see the blog for details why).

12.Where is the furthest place you've ever called to talk to someone? Besides bill collectors in India, um, my friend. I didn't recognize the number so i called it and it was him calling me from a jail in Idaho. Long long story.

13. Do you like having your hair pulled? If it's for pleasure then go for it, but if it's a crazy ex, ouch.

14. Name something you CANNOT wait to do? Visit Jeff B's gravesite (morbid but putting to rest)

15. Last time you saw your dad? I've seen my girlfriend's dad more than my own dad recently. Only because her dad lives closer. I call my dad at least once a week.

16. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? My past.

17. What is your favorite board game? I'm such a doofus. Monopoly. Blame my parents.

18. Do you have a pimp name? This question was so made for me! Pimp Smack-a-ho

19. Have you ever talked to Tom? Tom isn't real. He's "the picture that came from the frame" guy that we always throw out.

20. What's the last thing you ate?Apple pie.

21. Favorite month? It's a toss up between October and December. I get to be creepy and nobody would get shocked in October.

22. Least favourite month? June. I hate it so much but I just don't know why.

23. What's the last piece of clothing you borrowed from anyone?Well last time I went to my (good) brother's house, it was raining and I was all wet. So he gave me some of his clothes to wear. I just never got the chance to give them back, along with his wallet(just kidding). But I'll see him this Thanksgiving.

24. Who's getting on your nerves right now? Ex girlfriend but that's like a 24 hour thing. I'm used to it.

25. Most visited webpage? The StillSoul myspace. The music they play is really relaxing. Click on the link on my blog to hear them. I'll see them in concert someday.

26. Do you ever sleep in the nude?Only when the lights are out. I couldn't stand looking at my naked body every night, but my girlfriend seems to like it. I usually just sleep in boxers.

27. What is the strangest thing you have in your purse or wallet? I'm still trying to figure that one out.

28. Last person to make you sad?The day I got a call that my friend is dead from his ex, then the call later saying that he wasn't from the ex but that she was paid by his whore of a mother to tell me.

29. Would you help your best friend fight if he/ she is losing? I'll fight if he's winning.

30. coke or pepsi? If I had to choose, It'll be the pep

31. Do you have a crush? That red viper I see every morning.

32. Have you kissed or been kissed by anyone in the past week? I'd better hope so. Girlfriend has been kind of slack on the kissing though. She needs to be reprimanded.

9:34 PM  
Blogger gloria said...

I'm stealing this.
not borrowing.
Stealing.

:)

Thanks for the filler post-I am not feeling like I have much to say this week, lots of CRAP that I don't want to think about, but can't get out of my head..KWIM??
I don't want it to spill over into the blogaroo...soooooo

I'm stealing this to fill a post.

Thanks.

<33

6:42 AM  
Blogger honkeie said...

wow its like I know u now lol....all you are missing for my stalker files is your address and times you are most likely to be in the shower.

10:33 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

No one likes January. I probably wouldn't either but that's when my b-day is so I tolerate it.

12:04 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh -- this meme had 5 missing questions when I got it so I added them. thus, that question.

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home