Friday, October 06, 2006

Razor Trauma

In an effort to save where I can I gave up buying my pricey Venus razor for the run of the mill much cheaper disposable razors. Huge mistake!! My legs are sliced up and I have horrible razor burn!! Not worth the six dollars I saved upon further inspection! Once again "Good in Theory...Bad in Reality".

Venus razor and two refills = 9.99

Pack of four Venus refills = 8.99

Not having my legs look like I’ve been running threw fields of thistle and thorns = PRICELESS.

8 Comments:

Blogger Anthony said...

I hear ya. The same thing goes for heads.

7:38 PM  
Blogger gloria said...

one should always, ALWAYS splurge on the razors!!

LOL

1:29 AM  
Blogger SJ said...

That's why I have stubble...

5:10 AM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

I use Venus razors, too! I buy mine at sam's club, but they are so worth it!

10:23 AM  
Blogger ysfb said...

I used Venus razors on my face one time. Very soft and smooth. But I'll never tell my friends that.

7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so true... i love my venus razor... the vibrance, however, was a waste of money, the divine works just as well, but without the vibrations... which quickly was fried!

my mom said some time ago (i was still in high school!) "some things you just can't save the money on. you'll find out which things you can skimp on and which you can't" i think this may be one you can't!

12:31 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Ahhhh come hashing and your legs can look like that weekly:)

7:08 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

We all have that special product that we cannot do without.

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home