Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Think Before Speaking 101...

So I bought a pair of shoes and they gave me horrible blisters on my heels…so bad that eight days after the attack from the shoes, the blisters are still seeping. Afraid that there was major infection and that I could loose my feet…. Never to grace them with the privilege of wearing my vintage Manolos….I decided I needed to scrub peroxide on the wounds. Since I am not Gumby and cannot flex around to see and reach the bottom back of my heals I called in for reinforcement. This is what transpired from that request:

Me: “Chad can you help me put peroxide on these?”

Chad: “Sure”

Me: “Ok but you should know that they hurt really bad and that I, your wife with they unnaturally high pain tolerance, SCREAMED in the shower when water hit them.”

Chad: “Yeah Ok”

Me: “I don’t think you are getting how much they hurt…when you put the peroxide on you need to immediately blow on it…blow fast and hard!!!”

Chad: “Ok but only if you do the same for me.”

10 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

A man with his priorities right :)

4:52 PM  
Blogger BRAE said...

Just ask if you can give him head at the same time, if you bite down in pain I am sure he will blow on your feet really fast!

4:54 PM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

HA!
How typical of a man to turn it into something sexual.

He's crafty.

6:19 PM  
Blogger gloria said...

I have one who does that too.

Sometimes it's funny, but mostly it's annoying.

Hope your blisters heal soon!!

7:36 PM  
Blogger Anthony said...

Crafty and quick-witted. But geez ... you girls and your shoes! :o

So, he likes it fast and hard, eh? Does he have appointments to keep? :)

10:57 PM  
Blogger Rafael said...

Chizzad is da man

1:59 AM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

Ha Ha! Sounds like something my hubby would say.

8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe... MEN!

10:15 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

lol - sounds just like my hubby

12:37 PM  
Blogger Mind Sprite said...

Bwaaahahahaaa! Quick thinking on his part!

I'm sending you healing energy for your blisters. You're welcome to join my Endless Foot Pain club, but it's not a very fun club :(

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home