Sunday, October 22, 2006

The Package...


I received a package in the mail on Saturday. Addressed to me From Anthony. He was to send me one of the donkeys the Big Ass Fan Company sent him for linking to them from his blog. He wasn't really praising them, but whatever. I had told him that I thought one of those little guys wanted to come live in Ohio so......

I opened the box expecting the donkey and got so much more!! My face lit up like a light bulb....to which Anthony said when I emailed him to thank him he's glad, he doesn't get to do that very often!!

There in the perfectly square box was the little donkey, a stack of cards to promote his blog around Ohio and I mixed CD he made just for me.....I think he's educating me in music!! Its the best cd its been in constant rotation. I had never heard of Govn't Mule, but now I'm hooked. There was also a card in there....It was so sweet!!

Chad said he totally showed him up on Sweetest Day. Speaking of Chad he created a My Space account this weekend.
Check it out. He was so excited, Joe Rogan is in his friends. He’s so cute, he makes me smile. Chad that is!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Anthony said...

Note to Chad: It was purely a coincidence. I never meant to show you up. Sweetest Day isn't on my list of holidays right now. :)

It was a pretty big box, and I didn't want the little guy bouncing around.

I'm so glad that I was able to make you smile.

10:03 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

You mean Sweetest Day is a real thing? I thought it was all a joke...

2:06 AM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

Very cool!!

I love how Chad put you were his hero Katie. So sweet!

Joe Rogan? He's hot in a I don't want to eat ground up worms and ostrich eggs for breakfast sort of hot. Ya know?

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home