Monday, November 06, 2006

Ramblings...

I’m moving in less than a month. I’m nowhere near packed…. Ok..Ok… I’m not packed at all!! I loathe packing I’m just too lazy and too routine for packing.

The boys are on a ton of meds and still running fevers…going on a week now. I called their doctor up at Akron Children’s and left a message…I will call twice a day till I get an answer if I have too. I want the blood taken now to check there numbers I don’t want to wait till the end of the month. I want the numbers known when we see the Doctor on the 29th. If it means blood infusions than that’s what it means…. It’s time to do something.

I’m hook on this show!! I watch a show on Monday nights now, Anthony you’re proud I know. This Lisa Williams just draws me in!

I can’t help thinking that an Obama/Giuliani presidential race would be incredible!!

I’m going to see KimmyK again in 5 days!! I can’t wait. Chad’s mom is watching the boys… Much needed break ahead.

Tomorrow is my parents’ 30th wedding anniversary!!

Anthony sent me a cd full of Gov’t Mule…. he compiled it with a bunch of live shows. I was so excited; I love getting mail…not bills, but special mail just for me!! Lily sent me a program the other day as well…. You all made my days!

I’m anxious to get in my house. I’m not a good waiter…. I’m tired of the anticipation. I want it to be done already.

There’s no assistance out there for the honest hard working families. If they’re lazy and unwilling to work than they can get all the assistance out there…I’m just speaking the truth.

Pray for my children, or do whatever it is that you believe in.

I’m tired…I’m going to bed now.

14 Comments:

Blogger Anthony said...

I hope you're digging the Mule.

Wow ... TV on a Monday night! For me, it's "The Class" and "How I Met Your Mother" ... but we all have to start somewhere.

I'll be thinking about the boys.

9:47 PM  
Blogger unreuly said...

i hope your little ones get well soon and that you keep strong because without a strong mum, they're...well, srewed!
so take care of yourself too k?!

i have such a crush on obama...he's so damn eloquent!!!

11:21 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

They say moving house is one of the most stressful things you'll ever do...

2:59 AM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

I've moved so many times I'm a pro. But I know how ya feel-I've always hated it myself. Sorry to hear the Dr's office is givin' ya fits. Keep on 'em til they do what you want...excessive phone calls usually does the trick.

Keep your chin up...

6:07 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

random thoughts by kate... i love it! it's easy for me to follow, cause i only think in random thoughts! hehe.

i hate packing too! moving 1200 miles away was WAY easier than my move 5 miles across town here... seriously!!

get better levi and carter!

forgot today was election day... oops.

i agree, hard working americans (especially those families that are actually MARRIED) get jack $#it. i'll rant on this in my blog cause it's now been brought up twice to me in the last couple days.

have fun on your visit with kimmy... when you gonna visit florida? it's beautiful this time of year!

ok, enough of my random thought responses.

love you and miss you. stay strong (not that i have to tell you that, you've always been strong!)

12:37 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

If Florida were 2 hours away like Columbus...I'd be there ALL THE TIME!!!

1:29 PM  
Blogger ysfb said...

I love the joy of moving but I hate the idea of packing all the stuff up then unpacking it. It's like working on a big research paper and deleting it and doing it over again.

10:21 PM  
Blogger Fig said...

I would loooove to move! Take me with you?

Hope the kiddies are getting better...

11:48 PM  
Blogger gloria said...

hope the boys are well soon...

and good luck with the packing! i know how mentally exhausting it can be, but it's a necessary evil, no?

:)

3:20 AM  
Blogger Ben said...

Good luck on the new abode, that's always an exciting time. As for your little ones, all the best. Not one for fiction, I don't pray; but hopefully there's a full recovery soon.

3:48 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Happy anniversary to your parents.

I so wish I could move. :(

6:07 PM  
Blogger supergirlest said...

what kind of assistance are you looking for?

4:24 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Well we're a single income family Chad makes around 35k a year faceing MAJOR medical expenses if the boys go through the purposed blood infusions. I looked into some assistance for the medical bills, but we make to much by like a thousand per year or less!!! I can't work cause the boys are not allowed to be in day care because of their conditions. It's aggrivating.

5:05 PM  
Blogger supergirlest said...

there has to be something available. i don't know what state you're in, but if you want, email me and i can try and help you find some resources. the bottom line is, if the boys need these blood transfusions, they can't deny them to them. have you called the hospital and explained the situation? typically the social workers there have a ton more info on that level. 35k a year shouldn't dis-qualify you for assistance...

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home