Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Good News...Bad News...And A Little Game Of Tag...

Hmmm should I give you the good news or the bad news first??

What’s that? The bad?

Yeah that’s what I was thinking…get it over with, then the rest of the post can be happy and cheery.

So the boys appointment was today at the hospital. Dr. Kishore is recommending the infusions to begin. So we are off to make an appointment with the infectious disease doctor who would perform them to get his take on everything. Not what we wanted to hear, but hey what are ya gonna do? Now's the time for strength… for us and them. We meet with the infectious disease Dr. on Monday at 9 am. If he too recommends the infusions then they will be done at Akron Children’s Hospital. They do them on the same floor as the chemo and transfusions and things.

This is for you boys…mama loves you.

Good news? We got our keys last night to OUR house!! Painting has started, things are moving along quite nicely in preparation for the move. Again…any volunteers?

Now on to the nice little game of tag. I’ve been tagged to list six strange things about me. So here you go.

1. I cannot take the first item on the shelf while grocery shopping; I always have to reach for the second or third one back.

2. I have to have music on while I’m driving…silence while driving drives me nuts!

3. I like ranch dressing, but to smell it while someone else is eating it makes me sick.

4. I hate the phone; some people are phone people I am not.

5. I brush my teeth in the shower.

6. I cannot sleep in a bed that is not made…meaning the sheet and blanket isn’t tucked in and the comforter straight. I will get up to fix it if need be…even if someone is still in it!!

If you read this and want to do it conceder yourself tagged.

That’s all for me folks…..

8 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

Sorry to hear about the boys Katie. Our thoughts are with you all.

As for your tag, you're a freak ;)

5:57 PM  
Blogger unreuly said...

my thoughts are with your boys, and with you and chad.

crap...i was trying so hard to avoid getting tagged. can i pretend i haven't read this??! hehe!

6:34 PM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

Freak! Hey everyone look at the freak!!!

*****

Sorry to hear about the boys. That really sucks. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

7:00 PM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

Oh yeah! I almost forgot-congrats on getting the keys to the new pad! How very exciting for you!

7:00 PM  
Blogger Anthony said...

What is it about the shelf? I'm like that with newspapers and magazines.

And the phone. Not a big phone guy.

The rest of it ... well, gal ... you're goofy!

:)

8:06 PM  
Blogger CozyMama said...

a new house, now that is good news.

9:14 PM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

Sorry to hear about your boys. I'll keep them in my thoughts.
Have fun with the new house!

10:50 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I do 1 & 5 too!

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home