Thursday, November 30, 2006

Random Acts of Katieness.

My parents have been painting the house all up this week so it will be done before we move in…so nice of them. I go over and help once Chad gets home to sit with the boys.
My friend Amy is in labor as we speak…with a boy…Gavin. I’m going to be her babysitter for him when she goes back to work. I have a job now!!

The boys are up from their nap. I can hear them…”Mama…wake” Now they’re counting...I have till ten to get them. “One…Twwwoo….Freee….Foourr…..” Hold on.

Ok back.

I need to go to Lowe’s on a major shopping run. Hope they have men their to help me get all the stuff in my van. I’ll bat my eyes real cute…that should work.

So far all my color choices and decorating ideas are looking good…real good. I think I might have missed a calling.

I’m trying not to think about Monday till Monday or at least until Sunday night.

It never ceases to amaze me the amount of crap one accumulates.

I got a refund on some of the closing cost I paid…since we didn’t get in when they thought...refunded me some interest I paid upfront. I guess it does pay to speak up.

Everything is happening at once at warped speed. I need to focus.

My sister is bummed she can’t come up for the move. She has to work. I’m bummed too.

Dove dark chocolate is AWESOME.

Carter started a new phrase today…My dad told him to get ready to go bye-bye and he look right at him put up his little finger and said, “In a second, ok?” In the cutest little two year old voice ever.

Levi hug me today and out of nowhere said, “Love you”.

They’re my world.

11 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

LOL!! I love the counting!

We know who's in charge at your house!!

5:19 PM  
Blogger Fig said...

awwwwww... so so sweet!

So tell us... what are your color schemes?

Chocolate is AWESOME! I agree!

6:00 PM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

Aww. You're going to have to get your video camera out and record Carter saying that. I bet it's adorable. I love 'kid speak'. No matter how bad they mangle a phrase or a word-it's cute.

You're a good momma...those boys are lucky. And you are too-how nice of your parents to paint for you. Sounds like they are just as excited for you as you are.

You are blessed. Everything will be ok.

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, just reading your post made me tired. You sound really really busy.

6:59 PM  
Blogger Anthony said...

Maybe you did miss a calling! That's how Martha Stewart got started, ya know.

Just don't wind up in prison.

:-)

8:59 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

I did a 40's theme.... I'll have to take pics!!

10:13 PM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

Little kids are cute. I played with a 2 year old over Thanksgiving and tried to teach him knock knock jokes.

10:34 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

That should be the title of your sitcom :)

2:26 AM  
Blogger gloria said...

awwwwwww.

i remember the first time the girl one said told me she loved me.
no one was around!

it figures.

4:11 AM  
Blogger Helene said...

Dove makes a sugar free dark chocolate that is unbelievable too!!!

Happy Friday!

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, cute. And what lovely parents you have. May I borrow them?

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home