Sunday, December 03, 2006

Why Hello There...

I'm Back!!!

Did you miss me??

Swimming in boxes...Buried in crap I don't remember ever having...But I got my computer up and running!! Gotta have priorities.

All of our moving "help", save for our good buddy Scotty, didn't show. So we had to finish moving today. People like that suck. Don't tell me you will help, we count on you, and then you're a no show. Luckily we did have Chad's brother in law for a few hours.

No I don't have pics I haven't had time to take any. With the shortage in help and getting the boys settled this is the first I've really sat down all weekend. But I will try to soon.

Tomorrow is the boys appointment.... Pray.

9 Comments:

Blogger kimmyk said...

I'm sorry I wish I could have come to help you this weekend. Blame Jamie and his Reserve Unit. LOL.

I'm glad to hear you got all moved though and are settling in nicely. I hope the boys do well tonight in their new home and good luck tomorrow at the doctors. I'm sending good vibes and prayers your way.

Enjoy sleeping tonight in your new home!

9:52 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

Will be wishing you all my best for tomorrow

10:40 PM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

I'll be thinking about you and the boys tomorrow.

10:58 PM  
Blogger Mind Sprite said...

Lots of prayers and good wishes for tomorrow!

1:45 AM  
Blogger gloria said...

oh i have had *friends* like that.
i am the giver.
funny how i am never the receiver...

your boys are in my prayers.

2:08 AM  
Blogger unreuly said...

the boys are being thought of.

8:52 AM  
Blogger SJ said...

Don't forget about the yellow liquid in cups

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So wishing you good luck.

12:56 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Packing sucks. Where the hell does all the crap come from???

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home