Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I Brought This One Upon Myself...

1. I've come to realize that my family...
- isn’t always your blood.

2. I am listening to...
-My children singing themsleves to sleep.

3. I talk...
-When spoken to.

4. I love...
-My husband and my children…and a very select few in this world.

5. My best friend...
-has tree legs and hogs the bed.

6. My first kiss was...
-When I was 12 at a youth hayride…back in the woods.

7. I lost my virginity...
-On March 25 2001, I had just turned 19 on March 5th….. [I married him 9 months later]…. The experience was beautiful, we both cried.

8. I hate it when people...
-are ignorant….Harm children in any way…. Take advantage.

9. Love is...
-Simple…We make it complicated.

10. Marriage is...
-A piece of paper.

11. Somewhere, someone is thinking...
-I wish it would stop…all of it.

12. I'll always...
-Wonder why.

13. I have a secret crush on...
-you.

14. The last time I cried was because...
-I was stressed and scared, to much to process, my boys have been through enough all ready…we all have.

15. My cell phone...
-has a different ring for different people. Yeah I’m that person.

16. When I wake up in the morning...
-I go pee first before I do anything else.

17. Before I go to sleep at night...
-I pray.

18. Right now I am thinking about...
-The panic attack I’m trying not to have…and the Alivan downstairs to help get rid of it.

19. Babies are...
-Miricles… Their gifts.

20. I get on MySpace....
-Never…it’s the devil.

21. Today I...
-Chased two 2-year-olds up the stairs 45 times broke up 10 fights and fought through 15 timouts.

22. Tonight I will...
-Try and relax and not have the nightmare.

23. Tomorrow I will...
-Worry about tomorrow.

24. I really want...
-Peace, contentment, serenity.

25. The person who most likely to repost this is...
- Isn’t it enough that I did it? Why do I have to bring it upon others?!

5 Comments:

Blogger Pittchick said...

My phone has different ringtones for different people, too!

10:23 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

um ... regarding #16, i sure hope the 1st thing you do is get out of the bed

4:17 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

I guess I should of clarified that more!! Haha

6:15 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

Perhaps she sleeps on a toilet :)

6:48 PM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

Now with stairs in your house you can scream at them boys "don't make me come up there!" maybe that'll squash the fighting. then again, maybe not. ha!

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home