Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Welcome to My Humble Abode...

This is our bedroom...My favorite room in the whole place.
Our closet is walk in big enough for both of us and then there's a linen closet as well.
This is the living room dining room area, pay no attention to the mess on the floor!!
The Foyer...
The Kitchen, We painted not only the walls, but the cupboards as well..They look so much better!! **When I say we I mean my loving gracious, giving parents, who worked very hard on painting for us...Love you guys!!**
This is the other side of the dining area.
The upstairs, will be the boys big room when their older but till then its my guest/computer/eBay room!!
The other half of the upstairs...

And there you have it. I didn't get a pic of the boys' room cause they were napping while I did this...But it's a khaki color. I also didn't take a pic of the basement...It's a basement...Nothing spectacular.

So what ya think??

20 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!What an awesome place, no wonder you were sweating bullets. Wow....it seems cute yet comfy:)

10:07 PM  
Blogger Regal said...

lovely home

10:20 PM  
Blogger Mind Sprite said...

Absolutely beautiful! Very nice job on the colors and it looks very warm and inviting.

Congrats!

10:27 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

OMG! i love it! it's AMAZING and i'm completely jealous! can't wait to see it (and you) in person... just 3 more weeks! miss you.

10:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great. When can I move in?

11:01 PM  
Blogger unreuly said...

kate, your home is BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm so jealous - but in a good way that I'm excitedly happy for you and your family! I wish you all the very best in this new home...may it always bring you the best of everything - love, luck, friends, family and health!

12:50 AM  
Blogger gloria said...

how beautiful!!

and it's all yours!

:)

3:59 AM  
Blogger SJ said...

The computer room rocks. Those slanted ceilings as part of the roof are great, I really like that kind of thing. I can imagine myself sitting in a room like that writing an old fashioned novel :)

3:59 AM  
Blogger BRAE said...

How great! It is a wonderful home for ya'll.

8:41 AM  
Blogger Rafael said...

As Borat would say "it's verruh nice, high five!"

9:47 AM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

Looks like a fabulous place! So glad you have a home for the holidays!

10:10 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

It all looks wonderful!!!!

1:01 PM  
Blogger supergirlest said...

ah, it's so sweet and perfect! looks like a cottage! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

3:26 PM  
Blogger dr. psy said...

Congratulations on the new house! I love the upstairs. Reminds me of a place that I use to hang out when I was younger. Hope you enjoy everyday in your new home.

5:09 PM  
Blogger Anthony said...

It looks great, Katie. The colors of the bedroom and dining area are fantastic. And, the stockings are hung by the chimney with care!

The upstairs looks really cool, too.

Perfect. Just in time for the holidays!

6:52 PM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

Very nice Katie!

I can't wait to sleep in the guest bedroom. *WINK WINK*

Great home, lovely tree, so homey!

9:47 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

I can't wait to have Chad sleep in the guest room *WINK WINK* ;)

10:05 PM  
Blogger Anthony said...

I can't wait to have Jones and Kimmyk sleep in the guest room.


**WINK WINK** ;-)

11:02 AM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Damn the guest room is getting some action!!!

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love those bedroom colours - very nice place ... may every day you reside there be a blessing.

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home