Monday, December 11, 2006

It's Official....

The test results are in and the infectious disease doctor wants the infusions to start immediately. I’m waiting on the insurance red tape shit to be worked out and then they schedule them.

They said they’d want the first one done as soon as possible, I told them fine, but not the week of Christmas. If God forbid they should react or have problems, I don’t want them to be in the hospital over Christmas. That’s not fair to them, let them have their Christmas. They said they understood and that that was fine.

So every 28 to 35 days I will have to take my babies to Children’s Hospital for a three hour IV infusion treatment.

This Holiday Season I ask for strength.

13 Comments:

Blogger dr. psy said...

My prayers are with you Kate Michelle. I'm sorry that you all have to go through this.I know you need all the love and light you can get. You have mine.

9:01 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

I am here when you need or want to talk...or vent and yell.

I wish I could do more.

9:54 PM  
Blogger ysfb said...

Miracles show up when you least expect them.

10:33 PM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

Let the healing begin...

If you need anything just ask.

11:22 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

i will pray for you all everyday.

12:18 AM  
Blogger gloria said...

i don't understand things like this.

i'll be thinking of your beautiful boys this season.

and i'm sending you all the good thoughts i can muster!

2:11 AM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

I'll be keeping you and the boys in my prayers. Kids are sometimes stronger than you might think, you have to believe everything will be OK!

9:33 AM  
Blogger Rafael said...

How does the saying go, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure or something like that. Just think, when they're older this will all be a faint memory.

10:37 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

Wishing you and yours strength this holiday season and beyond to the year ahead. Those boys are lucky to have you as a mother.

11:22 AM  
Blogger BRAE said...

I wish there was something I could do. If you think of anything just let me know.

11:43 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

May you find the strength you need.

Thinking of you.

12:16 PM  
Blogger Mind Sprite said...

I'm thinking of you too. The boys have done great so far and they have the best mommy in the world to look after them.

Health and peace to you this year!

12:45 PM  
Blogger dr. psy said...

Woops. I just realized I added an extra 'l' in your name. Sorry about that, Kate Michele!

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home