Wednesday, June 07, 2006

The Incredible Kat.........

This chick amazes me!! Her tattos are unbelivable!! She's such a talented artist
and to think that she's my age!! I love watching her work on Miami Ink!! Talented and gorgous, in my opinion anyway.
Let me know what you think.... If I ever got a tatto I would want it to be from her!! The Detial she gets in her tattos just amazes me!! So realistic, you can check out more of her work by looking at her gallery, these were just some of my favorites.

6 Comments:

Blogger kimmyk said...

she is pretty...not AJ pretty but pretty.

i'd love to get a tattoo but i'm a big chicken!

8:50 PM  
Blogger ysfb said...

i want a tattoo but i can't decide on what to get or where to put it or how i want it done.

9:27 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

YSB: Thats my problem!! Being that its forever I want to make sure its something I really like and the placement is a big thing to... I saw them do one on the top of a girls foot, it was a poem she wrote for her brother who killed himself, It looked totally kick ass!!

Kimmyk: I keep thinking a should get something really small like a toe ring tatto, to get the feel for the pain!!

9:56 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

wow she IS hot and talented

10:18 PM  
Blogger Rafael said...

I’d get a hello kitty tatoo, just cuz I could. But, I’m too chicken.

I like the one that’s the self portrait of that guy, the one with the mirrored ball, that one. Can’t remember the artist’s name.

4:47 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

My husband wants one real bad but he's fear is standing in the way also. Its by MC Eusher (sp?) I believe....

Sarah if you read this help me out with the spelling!!

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home