Sunday, January 14, 2007

Hello Out There In Blogland...


Here are my answers to my own questions. I figured I can't ask you questions and then not answer them myself, that would be snobbish. I'm a good boss. Oh yeah and another thing. Been growing my hair out for almost a year for Locks of Love got it trimmeded yesterday. What do ya think? When I started it was like at the middle of my ears. The pose is to spice it up a bit...Couldn't have no boring hair shot, how fun would that be?


1. Do you get embarrassed easily? No not really.


2. What age were you when you lost your virginity? 19

3. Name of your first kiss. Ryan 8th grade.

4. If you could go back to any decade and live, which one would you go back to? And what would you be? The 60's Babyand I'd be a hippie all the way!!

5. Is there something you wish you knew how to do? Or some kind of talent you wish you possessed? I wish I had a talent that I could make a living off of, that way I'd love my job and get paid to do my passion.

6. What's your "number"? 1...I sometimes I wonder if that's good or not...

7. Do you think other's perception of you is close to your perception of yourself? Not even close.

8. If you could give me any talent or skill, what would it be? I would give you all the ability to blink and be where you want. Dinner at my place!!

12 Comments:

Blogger ysfb said...

If I had a talent, I'd pick a rocket scientist. I'd be the smartest person at parties. People would ask me what I do and I'll respond by saying, "Hell, I build rockets! In your face Ben Mitchell!"

9:13 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

I KNEW you would say 1 for your number...just had a feeling:)

9:57 PM  
Blogger unreuly said...

WOW your hair has grown SUPER fast!!! my hair takes forever! i will answer the questions as soon as i get better =)

10:29 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

I often wonder what fighter pilots tell people they do at parties. If they tell the truth girls will just think it's a line :)

2:18 AM  
Blogger Helene said...

My brother did brain surgery... her got all the girls SJ! lol

I love the idea of teleporting! If only!! The problem with that is then you would have no excuse for being late!! hehehe

7:38 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

if i had that talent, i'd be there in the blink of an eye. HA! gosh i'm such a jokester! get it? blink of an eye? nevermind. that was a bad joke.

also, i guess i just didn't remember it, but i think it's funny that we had the same first kiss. hehe.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

ps, i like the hair. i'm still growing mine too, but had to have it trimmed the other day as well. mine's the longest it's been in my entire life!

9:44 AM  
Blogger TH said...

I love the hair ! I am a HUGE fan of long hair on a women ,,,,,Something about it hanging down all over there neck and having to brush it back to nuzzle in there for a kiss.....Uhh yeah, where was I ?

Oh yeah , My wife donated hers to Locks of Love when she had her first brain surgery......It didn't grow in enough by the time she needed her second so , she could not donate it .

I am still working on getting you some contact info on Inhabited.

11:19 AM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

I went on a date with a fighter pilot once. He was kind of boring.

9:22 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

i'm doing the same thing with my hair. it's been a yr since i last had it cut. (i trim my bangs myself)

10:14 PM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

I think that is sooo cool you're growing your hair for locks of love. When you whack it I wanna be there. I'd do it but my hair I don't even know what the natural color is anymore.

10:19 PM  
Blogger gloria said...

1 is good.

that means there was no need to look further.

<3

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home