Saturday, June 17, 2006

The Party.......

Today is party day in more ways than one!! The boys' birthday party is today!! We are so excited, I'm getting ready to go over to mom's and decorate, Chad's going to to stay here with the boys and touch up their awesome fohawks!!! I'll let ya all know how the party goes and try and post a few pics!!

On onther note, I am who I am and who I am is exactly what you get here. I have a brain and the ability to use it to speak my mind about what I see around me and how I feel about certain things. And I'm not going to stop just because SOME people think they can tell me who I am or who they think I am, or who they think I SHOULD be to fit their little molds. And if you don't like my blog and the things I say or do than don't read it it's as simple as that people. We all grow up and start to become more of who we are and care less whether people will like who we are. I guess I'm just becoming more of myself....... I'm not going to apologise for who I am, just because you don't like who I am or who I've become.

Peace Out.................

10 Comments:

Blogger Pittchick said...

Little kid birthday parties are so much fun!

I agree about your doing your own thing. I hate it when people think they know you and are surprised when you do something you're "not suppossed" to do.

I follow the beat of my own drum and I like it that way!

9:52 AM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Thanks girl!! And drum on!!

9:56 AM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

Our lives are forever changing.
We're young and naive and then we grow up.
We change and grow into being a woman.
Then we meet someone who makes us want to be "better".
Then we change some more.
We become mothers.
And with that-comes the biggest change of all.
We are no longer first.....
How sad would we truly be if we never grew as a person?
I'm glad of the person I am today with all my life experiences. If I remained the same girl I was growing up in high school early 20's I don't think I could stand to be around myself.

Keep on keepin' on girlie!

Enjoy the boys' party! I can't wait to see the pics !

1:18 PM  
Blogger Anthony said...

Woo hoo! A little attitude from our Kate! You go girl.

Always be who you are, which sounds simple, but so many times we are chamelions who adapt to our surroundings instead of allowing our surroundings to conform.

It's way too deep for this tiny space.

5:16 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

Shouldn't that ending have been "Peace Off"...? ;)

8:58 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Kimmyk: thank you so much for your kind words and your suppoetive emails... Thats so true about changing from who we were in high school and in our early 20's. I think as we get older we start finding out more of who we are.

Anthony: I feel you, I think some times we're afriad that if we show our true self and who we really are to people that think of us as who were, they won;t like us, but advetually you have to be true to yourself and if they have issues with that thats they're problem!!

Ian: Now that you say that... Yes it should be!! Next time!

10:20 PM  
Blogger gloria said...

Happy Bday BOYS!!

:)

7:42 AM  
Blogger SJ said...

I meant as in "anyone who doesn't like me as I am can peace off" Haha

9:56 AM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

I got it...LOL... Next time I rant about immature controlling people I'll use it!! lol

9:58 AM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Blither: Thanks girl!!

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home