Thursday, June 15, 2006

Listen Up... It's My Life...

This has always been one of my favorite songs. The other day I was listening to some old songs... And this came on, and I hadn't heard it in a while, and it totally spoke to me!! It's so what I've been feeling!! Best line that I just can't get out of my head? "Tired of being what you want me to be..." Way to hit home.

So take a listen to a really good tune from one of the best bands out there... IMO*, Linkin Park... This is Numb.....
Powered by Castpost




*thanks to glo-girl I now know what that means!! Thanks girl!!

2 Comments:

Blogger kimmyk said...

I useta love this song and I forgot about it.

Thanks for reminding me of it.

I would sooo love to rock Mike Shinoda's world....*dreamy sigh*

5:48 AM  
Blogger SJ said...

Oh yeah I know this song :)

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home