Monday, June 12, 2006

Thank You........

Thank you all for all the support you gave in regards to my last post. It helped a lot to know you are all out there listening and that I am normal!! A special thanks to Anthony.... Thanks for the extra "conversations"!!

Also after very careful thoughtful consideration I decided what I need is a gay best friend!! LOL Really its the answer to everything!! I'm thinking like an "Anthony" from Sex and the City!! Totally.

I also wanted to post a very adorable pic we got of the boys yesterday... We actually got one of them together!! Now I may be a little tiny bit bias, but I think they are the cutest.... They should be in commercials!!! The Pampers babies have nothing on these little dudes!!

More later....

4 Comments:

Blogger kimmyk said...

How precious!

7:38 PM  
Blogger Anthony said...

You're very welcome ... I hope I was able to help at least a little.

and perhaps a gay best friend could answer some of your questions about shampoo and make-up as well!

10:47 AM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Anthony: Exactly!! See a guy best friend would be good all around!! lol

10:51 AM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home