Saturday, June 10, 2006

The Baby Mohawks.............


So this morning I decided that I was going to camp out under my sheets and get some much need "not-a-mom time". When I finally emerged from my tent of blankets, Chad was feeding the boys, and said he was going to buzz their hair while they were in their highchairs. Cool.... They needed their hair cut!! 30 minutes later, he calls me in to the kitchen, and what do I have? Two little mini Chuck Liddells running around!! (note: that's a ufc fighter) Daddy had given them baby mohawks!! And I must admit they're pretty damn cute!!! What'da think??

6 Comments:

Blogger kimmyk said...

OMYWORD. How cute are they in their matching jammies and mohawks??? Tell Chad he did good!

What did the boys think?

1:59 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Thanks!! He was sooo proud of himself!! I don;t think they really notice... They do touch each others bald heads though!!

5:43 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

that is so freaking cute....I know lots of moms might of freaked out having kiddo's with mohawks.,your so laid back...

I dig the hairdo's, While I probably wouldn't let Chad do MY hair...he did a great job with the kids:)

8:18 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Yeah he isn;t comming anywhere NEAR my hair!!! But I think he did a great job... I think their sooo stikin' cute..... I'm pretty laid back about stuff like that, and hey my little dudes have to be cool!!! No sissy long girl hair for MY little men!! LOL....

8:24 PM  
Blogger BRAE said...

Those are Fohawks! The new mohawk style that does not go all the way down the back of the head. I just got my son one on Thursday. If I get the real mohawk his dad will just shave it off.

8:20 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

brae: Thanks for the actual names!! I wasn't aware they came up with a different name for them... Learn something new everyday!!

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home