Wednesday, June 14, 2006

2 Days Left.... ARRGGHH

Two days left to really get anything accomplished for the boys' party on Saturday... Feeling a little stressed!! I did how ever get the food for it today, though the boy's screamed the entire way through the store and then Carter's diaper for what ever reason decided to un do itself. As I was holding him while he's throwing he's store fit.... So I felt something warm go down my shirt and sure enough pee everywhere!! AAARRGGGHH................ Nothing like trying to get groceries with two screaming two year olds, and a pee soaked shirt!! It's my personal belief that the entire store was cheering when we left, I think they threw a party... "Wahooo their gone!!!"

5 Comments:

Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

Holy shit. I'm not brave enough to be a mommy.

3:29 PM  
Blogger Jes said...

Your boys are awesome, but I gotta admit, sometimes your site is like birth control for me!!! :)

6:37 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

NYM: I'm not either!! lol

blither: Yes yes it does, however I'd rather pee pee than poo poo!! Riigght?

Jes: LOL thanks... Believe me its birth control for me too!!!

8:27 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Holy shit...Jes just made me laugh out loud....

9:40 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Trojan: I know.. She got me too when I read it.... I choked on a strawberry!! lol

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home