Monday, February 19, 2007

IV's And Cookies.....

Tomorrow… Tuesday… Is treatment day. Once again.

Oh so fun, I can hardly contain myself. ::sarcastic chuckle::

I tried to have a little talk with the boys to prepare them.

It went a little something like this:

Me: Boys we have to go to the hospital tomorrow.

Carter: Why??

Me: You have to get your treatments.

Levi and Carter [in unison]: NOOOO ::shaking heads::

Me: You have to be brave for mama.

Carter: Ooookaayyy.

Me: And you Levi?

Carter: Seeseye [that’s how he says Levi] ok?

Levi: Uhhh-Ooo

Me: All right now who wants a cookie??

Levi and Carter: ::jumping up and down:: Ok!! Ok!!


***Yeah they already know….Cookies solve everything***

12 Comments:

Blogger TH said...

See you are a GREAT mom !

Don't let those voice s in your head tell you otherwise !

I'll say a prayer for you ( and the boys )tomorrow.

2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cookies are the answer.

They are so cute!!

3:10 PM  
Blogger Anthony said...

Sounds like mom could use one too.

Slip a few in your bag for when they're done.
Good luck tomorrow.

Thinking of you.

3:42 PM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

What kind of cookies were they? Were they girl scout cookies cause I think they bake magic in those.

Good luck tomorrow, I'll be thinkin' of y'all.

Take some cookies with ya. I really want a Thin Mint right now.

5:08 PM  
Blogger Bettina said...

You and you're smart little boys will be just fine tomorrow. You've done it before, you can do it again. I'm sure it'll already be a bit easier this time. I'll send lots of good thoughts. And by the way, chocolate solves a lot of problems too. You can always try that should cookies ever fail.

6:30 PM  
Blogger Mind Sprite said...

Those are very wise children you have, realizing that cookies make everything better! My mom used to give me M&Ms after shots and blood work. She called them "happy pills" and I swear they made my arm hurt less :)

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck and hope it all goes well.

11:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love those lil guys.

Hugs to you Ms Kate.

Kisses for those lil guys!!!

1:18 AM  
Blogger SJ said...

You need to send a batch load of cookies to Iraq, fast :)

8:22 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

cookies and chocolate make everything better! hehe.

11:33 AM  
Blogger Fig said...

they do?
I need to go make some cookies!

NOW!

3:54 PM  
Blogger gloria said...

heck eah...cookies make EVERYthing betta!!

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home