Sunday, February 04, 2007

Sunday Drivin'....

Chad: [driving] You excited to get your laptop?

Me: YES!!

Chad: You are spoiled.

Me: No… Just loved. [Cute little grin]

Chad: You rely on being cute don’t you?

Me: I have no idea what you are referring to. If it makes people happy to give me things, who am I to deny them of what makes them happy? [An even cuter grin thrown in his direction with a little giggle]

Chad: Hmmm, remember that statement…that can work many ways… [wink wink]



Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Anthony said...

There's a whole segment of the population that "relys on being cute". Embrace it.

Use whatever you have to get whatever you want ... within reason. :-)

10:14 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

yes however those people in that segment usually annoy the crap out of me...

10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no!!!

Chad broke the code!!!!!

10:41 PM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

Did you write this from your new laptop? You have a great family...you're blessed.

What's the code Snavy? I didn't know there was a code. I'm always left out of the loop.

10:48 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

snavy: shhhh maybe no one will see!!

Kimmy: Yes indeedy I'm writting this from my new LAPTOP!! And yes indeedy I DO have a great family, I am VERY blessed.

10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quick ... act all cute and distract them.

Your powers are great young Jedi.

::snicker::

1:43 AM  
Blogger SJ said...

You know what would make me happy, Katie...? ;)

2:39 AM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Snav: Teach me master..::bows at feet::

Mr Jones: What would that be??

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home